Sonntag, 24. März 2013

Sorry! for not posting!

Hi guys,

sorry that I didn't post new stuff! Now, I'm already here in Napa since more than 7 months! Can you belive that? Time is pasing by so fast and in less than 3 months my plane's going back to Frankfurt!
In these past months a lot happend. I had my first Thanksgiving here and Christmas here. I must say, americans love to eat, like me :D haha! Both holidays were so much fun and the food was so good!! What I liked too, was the gathering of the family. That everybody came together and celebrated it. Now the next Holiday is coming. In one week is Eastern and my family from Germany is coming here to California to visit me! I'm super excited to see them after kind of 8 months aparted. But 3 weeks ago, my dad came to Napa to participate in the Napa Valley Marathon! It was so cool to see him and i can't wait for next saturday!
During Winter season(Sports) i played Basketball in my school! I got into JV(Junior-Varsity) Girls Basketball and guess what?! We finished the season with 22-2 and we won our Leauge! The MCALs'. The Marin County Athletic Leuage. So the Justin-Siena Braves are the MCAL JV Girls Basketball Champions! And this Back to Back :D
Now in the Spring season I am doing Track and Field and I'm running the 800m race. Last Meet, it was the 2nd meet in the season and it was a homemeet, i got a new PR(Personal Record) of 7sec faster than the  last time! My 'PR is 2:52.6! Looking forward to get better and better :P

I will post pictures on the Photo site, so take a look!

Bye, I try to post more on this blog, so that we can keep in touch!

See you later Aligator :D xoxo Karol 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen